AN INDEPENDENT GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP BACKED BY THE EXPERIENCE OF OVER 10,000 ASSIGNMENTS WORLDWIDE.
Fast results with maximum impact.
For rapid intervention that enables significant positive improvement, EIM has a proven track record based on our structured approach to project management, developed over the course of over 30+ years’ experience and 10,000+ assignments.
The EIM Director who takes overall responsibility for the project will appoint a senior executive or team from EIM’s international pool and set up a specific project organisation to deliver definitive results – fast.
EIM will improve business performance when you need to:
- Reinvigorate an underperforming company, business unit, factory or operational function.
- Meet investor expectations for a substantial increase in the value of the business.
- Improve results to ensure the success of an exit or IPO.
- Increase profits, reduce costs, improve efficiency, or reduce working capital.
- Find additional resources to manage or carry out the work at hand.
- Manage a major acquisition or merger, or prepare a carve-out.
Examples of action EIM will take action to improve profitable growth include:
- reinforce companies, business units, businesses or non-performing operating functions
- substantial growth in the value of the business
- increase profits, reduce costs, increase returns or reduce working capital
- enter new markets, specialised channels or sectors, or open offices or production sites abroad
- find additional resources to manage or execute the work
Some 40% of our 10,000+ assignments have been to drive business transformation projects. Our pool of experienced executives have a successful track record of driving changes arising from restructuring, re-organisation, mergers and acquisitions or accelerated growth.
Over 30+ years, EIM has built up significant experience in managing substantial structural change in business situations such as:
- Financial stress or distress
- Declining profitability
- Insufficient resources to ensure the long-term future of the company
- Declining business performance compared to competitors’ performance
- Indecisive leadership faced with unexpected issues or new opportunities
Digital transformation is a complex topic. Every solution that EIM offer has to be individually developed and implemented. EIM adapt an approach where we will work with the organisation to:
- Work out where to focus to achieve the most business value quickly
- Create a transformation roadmap and manage the delivery
- Reorganise the business, reset culture and behaviours and change the way the business operates to enable the creation of new skills and capabilities
- Create new ways of coming up with ideas, testing them and designing new products and digital experiences
- Get up to speed on new technology and innovation and how to use them to deliver value in business, with our support.
EIM (Executive Interim Management) was founded to meet the need in client organisations for experienced leaders at short notice to facilitate and accelerate change. We are an independent global partnership backed by the experience of over 10,000 assignments worldwide.Arrange a consultation >